Monday, October 26, 2009

Updated: Eric Scheibeler's Book Merchants of Deception

When I first read Eric Scheibeler's book Merchants of Deception, it was shocking to me even though I was familiar with Amway. Because Scheibeler was an insider, he knew where the bodies were buried. Now an updated version of the book is available that includes details of recent class action lawsuits filed against Alticor, as well as the companies troubles in Great Britain, India. Here is the web site to receive your copy.

2 comments:

quixtarisacult said...

Scoobie...

I am a bit dismayed that this book used to be available as a free e-book. It still serves as a warning to those believing they can be the next big success in one of the most successful swindles of all time.

To be fair, Eric and family deserve some reward for the anguish they've been put through.

Tex said...

I doubt he's selling very many books. However, the Amway tool scam needs to be shut down. Read about it on my blog, I suggest you start here: http://tiny.cc/D5oJh and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.