Thursday, October 1, 2009

Announcing the Amway Global Video Blog

I've seen a lot of good, critical YouTube Videos about Amway Global. I decided that one way to spread the word about Amway would be to start a blog devoted to videos about Amway. Click here to view the new Amway Global Video Blog.

UPDATE: Welcome Alticor! Even though I announced the creation of the Amway video blog yesterday, my Statcounter stats indicate that someone from Alticor--the parent company of Amway Global--was lurking on the video blog this morning.

2 comments:

quixtarisacult said...

Scoobie...

Love the new video blog. Hey, why not include the 'Real' Land of Will video as well? I love the "Run When You See Them Coming" part. hehehehe.

John said...

he he how about hate the employee. he he funny litte cattle. he he time clock time clock punch punch he he. ok beavis and butthead.