Thursday, October 18, 2007

Someone in the U.S. Department of Justice is Interested in this Site

A few months ago, I found out that someone in the US State Department came to my main blog because of a Google search for pictures of Michelle Malkin (and getting paid by the taxpayers for doing it). More recently, someone in the Justice Department was surfing the web and came to my main site apparently looking for dirt on Al Gore (and possibly violating the Hatch Act).

I checked my Statcounter stats and found that for the past three days, someone from the US Justice Department has been checking out this blog. Don't they have some criminals to catch?

A quick note: since I've started this blog, I have noticed from my Statcounter stats that Amway's parent company Alticor has been monitoring this blog on a daily basis.

No comments: